Ballast water management system (BWMS) is based on a combination of filtration and UV technologies. A key aspect of the system is its precise adjustment to different seawater qualities, which ensures effective disinfection while saving on power thanks to an advanced UV light transmittance (UVT) feedback loop.
- Brodotrogir – shipyard September 25, 2020
- 2016: Gravitational Energy Storage Device for Wind Farms by M Martinis & N Končar August 22, 2020
- Chair for Prevention of Back Pain: exercise your back as you sit August 22, 2020
- Computer-Aided Design & Fashion Designing August 22, 2020
- Free Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Software August 22, 2020